FLORIDA RENTALS IN ORLANDO
We specialize in renting single-family homes throughout south Orlando and Osceola County. If you are looking for a rental house in one of these areas, go to our Featured Properties tab to view current available rentals.
To schedule an appointment to see one of our featured available rentals, please contact our office. We have streamlined the rental process so you can move in as quickly as possible! Here are the steps to follow:
- Submit an application for each person 18 years or older who will be living in the property. Submitting a copy of your driver‘s license, social security card and proof of income for the previous month will expedite processing of your application
- Pay the required non-refundable application fee
- Once your application is approved, you will be notified at which time you must pay the required security deposit (which is equal to a sum of $100 PLUS one month’s rent) in order to take the property off the market and hold it for you
- When the security deposit is paid, advise our office of your move-in date. You may choose any move-in date within 14 days
- We will have your lease prepared by our attorneys for your signature. Please note a minimum of one business day is required for preparation
- Sign your lease, pay all monies and receive your keys
- Provide utility companies with a copy of your lease in order to have utilities turned on
- All properties are cleaned and repaired prior to being made available to you. However, you will have 14 days after the execution of your lease to report any items which you may believe need attention. We request you forward a written request to our office at one time.
We strongly recommend our tenants obtain their own tenant insurance to cover their private property. Any insurance carried on the property by the owner will not provide coverage for personal property.
Not all of our properties allow pets. For those that do, certain restrictions apply and a non-refundable pet fee will be required in addition to all other monies due. A photo of your pet will be required.